It's super-easy to make a hamburger! You be a good cook to do it.
Here are some simple directions:
1. First, you need to gather your ingredients.
You will need some hamburger buns or bread, some ground meat, a tomato,
a pickle and some lettuce. Slice the tomato, and the pickle into
smaller pieces to put on your hamburger. Be careful - you
2. Now, you need to shape the meat into hamburger
patties. You use
any special tools, just use your hands!
3. Next, you need to cook the meat patties.
Barbequed hamburgers taste best, but you
barbeque them, you can fry the meat patties or you can broil them in the
broiler. You cook them
too long, or they will taste terrible!
4. After the meat is cooked, it's time to
prepare the buns. The bun
be toasted, but you can if you want to.
5. Spread mayonnaise and mustard on the buns.
Now add the slices of tomato and pickle. Add a leaf of lettuce. Now, add
a little ketchup and put the top bun on. Now take a bite! You
take a BIG bite though, or you might choke!
6. Finally, when you are finished eating,
it's time to clean up the kitchen. You
leave a mess or your mother will get angry.