|[main clause] Sebastian will take a shower||before he goes to bed. [time clause]|
|[time clause] After Sebastian takes a shower,||he will go to bed. [main clause]|
Write the correct form of the verbs to complete these future time clauses.
|First: Sebastian will wash the dishes tonight. Then: Sebastian will watch TV tonight.|
|1) Sebastian (wash)
WILL WASH the dishes tonight before he (watch)
2) After Sebastian (wash) WASHES the dishes tonight, he (watch) WILL WATCH TV.
|First: Sebastian will eat a snack. Then: Sebastian will brush his teeth.|
|3) Before Sebastian (brush)
BRUSHES his teeth, he (eat) WILL EAT
4) After Sebastian (eat) EATS a snack, he (brush) WILL BRUSH his teeth.
|First: Sebastian will check his email. Then: Sebastian will surf the net.|
|5) Sebastian (check)
WILL CHECK his email before he (surf) SURFS
6) After Sebastian (check) CHECKS his email, he (surf) WILL SURF the net.
|First: Sebastian will write a report. Then: Sebastian will check it for mistakes.|
|7) After Sebastian (write)
WRITES a report, he (check) WILL CHECK
it for mistakes.
8) Before Sebastian (check) CHECKS his report for mistakes, he (write) WILL WRITE it.
|First: Sebastian will lock the door. Then: Sebastian will go to work.|
|9) Sebastian (go)
WILL GO to work after he (lock) LOCKS
10) Sebastian (lock) WILL LOCK the door before he (go) GOES to work.
Copyright © Kaye Mastin Mallory
Limited permission is granted to make copies of this page for use in classroom teaching only.
WORKSHEET | Teacher's MENU | English-Zone.Com HOME | Comment