...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Read this poem, then answer the questions below.
(1) If I could catch a rainbow, I would do it just for you.
(2) And share with you its beauty, on the days you're feeling blue.
(3) If I could build a mountain, you could call it your very own.
(4) A place to find serenity; a place to be alone.
(5) If I could take your troubles, I would toss them in the sea.
(6) But all these things I'm finding, are impossible for me.
(7) I cannot build a mountain, or catch a rainbow fair.
(8) But let me be what I know best... A friend who's always there.
|Copyright (C) Kaye Mastin Mallory / English-Zone.Com|