READ the sentence, CHOOSE the answer, and get your score instantly!
1) The three children fought themselves.
2) The rabbit was standing ____ two trees.
3) Jack, this candy is to be shared ___ you and your sister.
4) Hey! Let's not fight ___ ourselves, ok?
5) My bed is ___ two windows.
6) My brother, sister and I used to argue____ ourselves.
7) Sylvia is standing ___ her mother and father in that picture.
8) I looked for a pencil ___ all the things on my desk.
9) There's my pencil! It's __ the lamp and the fan.
10) Here you go children, share these apples ___ yourselves.