...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Adjective or Adverb? 3
READ the sentence. CHOOSE the answer. Get your score!
1. If you ask ___, I will give it to you.
2. Why are you so ___?
3. This situation requires a ___ investigation.
4. Jessica writes so ___. Look at these mistakes.
5. Max is a ___ talker, but he never listens.
6. If you want tourists to visit your country, you must treat them ___.
7. Try to be a ___ speaker if you are giving a speech.
8. They shouted ___ at each other.
9. Sara opened the door ___.
10. I didn't sleep __ last night, so I'm tired today.
correct answers out of 10
Copyright (C) Kaye Mastin Mallory / English-Zone.Com