...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Adjective or Adverb? 2
READ the sentence. CHOOSE the answer. Get your score!
1. Those apples look ___. May I have one?
2. Jason ate his dinner very ___.
3. Liberace played the piano ___.
4. It is a beautiful, __ day.
5. Sara speaks so ___ that I can't understand her.
6. Pavarotti is an opera singer. He sings ___
7. Shannon writes very ___.
8. Karen is the best student in class. She studies ___.
9. Frank always works so ___!
10. Lee is a ___ speller.
correct answers out of 10
Copyright (C) Kaye Mastin Mallory / English-Zone.Com