...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Adjective or Adverb? 1
READ the sentence. CHOOSE the answer. Get your score!
1. If you drive ___ you could have an accident.
2. Paul walks so ___ in his new boots.
3. It was an easy assignment because the teacher explained it ___.
4. There was a ___ noise last night. Did you hear it?
5. Sometimes, driving at night can be very ___.
6. Hank drives ___. I'm worried about him.
7. He's an awful driver. He can't stop the car ___.
8. He is a __ driver.
9. ___, the car changed directions.
10. Please try to be more ___.
correct answers out of 10
Copyright (C) Kaye Mastin Mallory / English-Zone.Com