It's super-easy to make a hamburger! You be a good cook to do it.
Here are some simple directions:
1. First, you need to gather your ingredients.
You will need some hamburger buns or bread, some ground meat, a tomato, a pickle and some lettuce.
Slice the tomato, and the pickle into smaller pieces to put on your hamburger.
Be careful - you cut yourself!
2. Now, you need to shape the meat into hamburger patties.
You use any special tools, just use your hands!
3. Next, you need to cook the meat patties.
Barbequed hamburgers taste best, but you barbeque them.
You can fry the meat patties or you can broil them in the broiler.
You cook them too long, or they will taste terrible!
4. After the meat is cooked, it's time to prepare the buns.
The bun be toasted, but you can if you want to.
5. Spread some mayonnaise and mustard on the buns.
Now add the slices of tomato and pickle. Add a leaf of lettuce.
Now, add a little ketchup and put the top bun on. Now take a bite!
You take a BIG bite though, or you might choke!
6. Finally, when you are finished eating, it's time to clean up the kitchen.
You leave a mess or your mother will get angry.