1) "I am working in Fullerton," Susan said.
Susan told me that she in Fullerton.
2) "I took a lot of English classes," Janet said.
Janet said she a lot of English classes.
3) "Susan and Jack liked the movie," Terry said.
Terry told me that they the movie.
4) "I was brushing my hair when you called," Sara said.
Sara said that she her hair when I called.
5) "I have finished my composition," Alana said.
Alana said she her composition.
6) Mike said, "My sister had already grown up, by the time I was born."
Mike told me that his sister by the time he was born.
7) "I can't go with you to the theater," Barry said.
Barry said he with me to the theater.
8) Sally said, "I'll talk to you on Saturday."
Sally said she to me on Saturday.
9) "I should study harder," Carrie said.
Carrie said that she much harder.
10) Kate said, "It may rain tomorrow."
Kate told me that it tomorrow.
11) "The students in our class can speak many languages," Eric said.
Eric said that the students in our class many languages.
12) Steve said, "I must save my money for my trip to California."
Steve said that he his money for his trip to California.