...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Choose the correct verb for each sentence below.
When you are done, click the Check Answers button.
1. Cammy is one of the supervisors who __ the new product will sell this year.
2. The Red Cross announced that more than 2,000 units of blood __ been collected so far this month.
3. One-third of the town ___ water from the well near the school.
4. Finding other lessons ___ the responsibility of the teacher.
5. All of the animals in the shelter ___ homeless.
6. Neither his sister, nor her friend, ___ they should go to the movies tonight.
7. Scientists are worried that a number of species of animals ___ to be dying out.
8. The number of animals dying out each year ___ increasing every year.
9. Studying English ___ always easy.
10) Everyone at the party ___ having a great time.
Copyright (C) 1995-2004 by Kaye Mastin Mallory