...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!
Here's a challenge that will test your rhyming ability.
Below you will find a list of incomplete sentences.
Complete each sentence by filling in the missing word with the
correct rhyming word to make a pair with the bold-faced word.
When you are finished, click on the Check Your Score button.
Use the clues to guess the correct rhyming answer.
knows how to do it.
1. A very large cat is a
2. A tiny ball is a
3. We had a great time at the sunny beach. We had
4. This is a song that plays for quite a while. It's a
5. I burned myself on the pot. It was a
6. The man was relaxing in the sun. Now he's a
7. I ordered some fish for dinner. I ate a
8. A crazy kid is a
9. I couldn't sit down on the seat at the barber's shop because there was
10. School is great. I go to a
Copyright (C) Kaye Mastin Mallory / English-Zone.Com