|English-Zone.Com...the BEST English-Learner's site on the 'Net!|
WORST SENTENCES TO START A BOOK WITH
|1. This book contains
1,001 facts about pus.
2. If you're into creative recipes, holiday cooking tips, and homemade desserts, this book isn't for you since it's about the complete, unabridged history of the hubcap, including 20 full color photographs.
3. I had always been fascinated by roofing shingles.
4. Since many people read a book from the
back to the front...well, you'll see.
5. Improve the quality of your life through perfect punctuation.
6. Share the following 824 "Government Warning Labels" with a friend.
7. It was a dark and stormy night when I decided on a career in the exciting field of mildew removal.
8. Once upon a time there were three coffee
pots and a garden hose.
|Copyright (C) 1995-2004 by Kaye Mastin Mallory|